Monday, August 18, 2008

Layla's

Gyros. Hummus. Falafel. Good.

Possibly the best Mediterranean food in this area. Certainly giving the rest a run for the money as far as quality and selection go. Everything we had was very fresh and tasty from the spicy falafel to the elegantly understated baklava. And absolutely the hugest portion of meat on a gyros sandwich that I have ever witnessed.

There is much to explore on this menu and I will be back...

9501 N Rodney Parham Road, Little Rock, Arkansas.

2 Comments:

At 8:26 PM , Blogger magikorean said...

I must agree! Layla's was so delicious. I had actually never had falafel, and i absolutely loved it. I ordered the gyro calzone and had more than half to take home! you should try it next time you go

 
At 8:14 PM , Blogger alicia banks said...

ditto!

i love your blog

peace
alicia banks
OUTLOOK
http://aliciabanks.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home