Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bobby's Country Cookin'

I have been going to Star of India for years now, and oddly enough I never even noticed Bobby's Country Cookin' a couple of doors down. Not until a co-worker took me there. And it is what it says it is.

Amply sized portions of Arkansas country style cooking in a cafeteria setting for around $7.00 plus drink and tax. Go for the fried chicken. Stay for the pie. Southern sweet iced tea and a selection of 12 vegetables every day.

Open only for lunch, Monday through Friday.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool fun. Like me. Thanks.
I like to cook very at home. Greetings from Poland.

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger berit_k said...

finally you're back- i thought you had quit eating...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home