Thursday, February 25, 2010

Damgoode Pies

Not sure if this one actually qualifies since they offer franchises, but maybe we can review them quickly before they sell a franchise...

Yannow, the name ain't far off the mark. I found the pepperoni pizza on thin crust to be about as close to perfect as any we've had so far. Certainly better than most. Bill remarked that he thought there was too much sauce, but even that was a minor detail in my mind. And it was a good, flavorful sauce.

I enjoyed the lunch special with a six inch pizza, a salad and a drink, all for less than $7.00. I was happy with what I got, might could have eaten a little more, but at least I didn't require a nap afterwards...

All in all, recommend this pizza and will certainly go back for lunch again.

2 Comments:

At 11:50 PM , Blogger 4B said...

On account of your good reviews in the archives I checked out AP's for the Thai food. Now that I know I can trust you guys I'll be frequenting a few more of the good places you've reviewed.

I never would have gone to AP's if it wasn't for this blog, thanks!

 
At 12:42 PM , Blogger Circa Bellum said...

thanks, Jordan. It's folks like you that keep us going...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home